A Message for 2010 and OTBNY

Happy new year to all! If you are reading this, I thank you for doing so. In the new year there will be a bit of a change in format for this blog and some changes will be on the horizon pretty soon. Lets get started with some announcements.

This blog will no longer will a New York sports blog...it will simply be a Yankees blog. I just don't have the time anymore to update on every NY sports team. It will be a Yankees blog until my other projects start to take flight.

Those other projects are Chasing800 and ChasingRecords. Chasing800 will also be a Yankees only blog, but every post put there will also be posted here as well. Once C800 is ready to go, I will make the announcement here.

ChasingRecords will be a NY sports blog that myself and other people will contribute to. I'm not sure when that will come about but once it's up and going, the announcement will be made here.

For now, this blog will be up and running and for anyone who is reading, thank you once again and hopefully you can make the transition with me as smoothly as possible.
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati