A-Rod In The Headlines Again!

Here we go again...another Alex Rodriguez story! In Sunday's Daily News, it is reported that Alex dated a former Manhattan madam. The madam is Kristin Davis. She claims to have provide A-Rod with hookers, something she also did for former NY Governor Elliot Spitzer.

Alex has been the talk of the town in 2009. He was outed last month for using steroids back in Texas Rangers days, thus prompting several questionable public interviews. Then came his mysterious hip injury which required surgery a few weeks ago, then had a questionable photoshoot recently, now this.

Alex is know to be a playboy so this comes as no surprise. It's funny how he's out and on thew injured list yet he's still able to create headlines with off the field stuff. He's been linked to gambling,strippers, steroids, and everything else you can think of. Alex must be living one grand ol' life.
"Throughout the years, there were a number of clients that I befriended and it was not uncommon for them to want the women they can't have whether it be the phone bookers or the madam," Davis said.

"In regard to Alex, all I can say is our paths have definitely crossed personally and professionally."


The two met in June of 2006 in Philly at a gym, one of Alex's favorite places to hang.
"He gave his real name," Davis said. "The next day (I) found out who Alex Rodriguez was. The girl we (the agency) sent freaked out. Her father (works for) another Major League Baseball team."

Does this explain his inability to hit in the clutch? Possibly lol. It seems like he has no problem performing in other pressure spots.

Here's some more info about this latest A-Rod revelation:
In an e-mail exchange provided to The News by a former booker for Davis' Wicked Models, Rodriguez purportedly told Davis on Nov. 17, 2006: "Thanks for setting me up with Samantha. She was gorgeous. But she is not you. When can I see you you are gorgeous . . ."

The exchange goes on:

Davis: "Hi Alex. You don't want to see me. I'm no fun. lol. Just because your (sic) so sweet, here are some pics of me and I appreciate the compliments. Your (sic) a doll. Thanks, Kristin"

Rodriguez: "You have been playing hard to get for a year now, your (sic) killing me."

Davis: "It's not playing I am hard to get. Maybe you should try harder."

Rodriguez: "Kristin, I definitely will and I love the pics. I put the one on my cell so I can look at you all the time. Alex."

Davis: "You are too sweet. I'll let you know when I get someone you like."

Two former agency workers said A-Rod hired prostitutes more than a half-dozen times, often meeting them at the Four Seasons hotel on W. 57th St.

"Alex was a very nice client to talk to," the booker said. "He didn't like one girl we sent over there. He sent her away. He kept calling the agency.

"He kept trying to reach Kristin. Kristin wouldn't talk to most of the clients, but she said she'd call him back. She told me, 'Don't worry about sending him another girl. I'm going to go over there and have drinks with him, hold his hand. He spends a lot of money.' "

Rodriguez' persistence is said to have paid off with the buxom, 32-year-old Davis. Though Davis' agencies typically charged clients more than $1,000 an hour, Davis told a friend: "Alex didn't pay me . . . I went out with him just because he was so flattering. I couldn't not give in."

On Feb. 9, 2007, Rodriguez purportedly e-mailed Davis: "My sexy blonde girl. When can I see you again? I am addicted to you. Did you get the flowers I sent?"

That e-mail brought this reply: "I received your flowers. You outdid yourself, I feel very adored. Thank you. And I received your other gift today. You really spoiled me."

A source said A-Rod confided the pressures he felt as a player.

"He told her that he'd used steroids," the source claimed. "He said a lot of players did. He just wanted to be a good ballplayer."

This stuff is amazing, you can't make it up. It looks as the money Alex is making is getting put to good use (depending on who you ask).

Once again our guy Alex is front and center with another controversy. I wonder what the reaction will be to this.



Share your thoughts on The Forum: www.ChasingRecords.com
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

One Response to this post

  1. Bronx Baseball Daily on March 22, 2009 at 11:58 PM

    When Arod tested positive for steroids I was shocked. This, didn't surprise me at all.