QuickCap Game 12: Big Bummer In The Bronx


Indians 22
Yankees 4

What the hell happened today? That was one of the worst games I've ever seen. To top that off me and my buddy Scott were in attendance (thanks to Jesus and the rest of the Chasing Records crew) for the 14-run second inning. I predicted 3 innings and 9 runs for Wang today and boy how close was I with that?? Embarrassing is all I can say about that. No further comment about this one....Wang is hurt I truly believe that. There's something wrong with him and the Yanks to figure out fast what they're gonna do with him before it's too late.



Share your thoughts on The Forum: http://www.chasingrecords.com/
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati