Coming Up On Chasing800

I apologize with the lack of updates over the last couple weeks, things have been hectic with my schedule thus creating no time to update the blog on a regular basis but as the season is about to open for the Yanks tomorrow I will be updating on a daily basis. Here's what I have planned for Opening Day:

- C800 2009 Yankees Outlook:
The Bench
The Starting Rotation
The Bullpen
Third Base

- C800 QuickCap
A one or two sentence recap on each game. This is a new feature I will be doing to recap the main parts of each game.

This is going to be a great season for the Yankees and for Chasing800 and the ChasingRecords family, we hope you can be apart of all the fun!




Share your thoughts on The Forum: http://www.chasingrecords.com/
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati