Now, It's Time For Baseball

A lot has gone on this week regarding Alex Rodriguez and steroids. I'm a little tired of all the talk about it, hence the inactivity of the blog since Monday. I don't think it's necessary to state my opinion over and over again or cover everyone's opinion. I think we all have our views on the matter and there is little room for changing that.

Of course anything A-Rod does is big news but some of it is really not worth covering but it's interesting to see the fascination with Alex. Now that Spring Training is under way we can start talking actual baseball. Alex is suppose to report to camp on Tuesday and sometime this week will hold a press conference based on his admitted steroid use. I hope once he addresses the media that he can focus on the task at hand, winning a world championship. I hope the media and the fans do the same. That is asking alot, especially from the media but I hope Alex can put it behind him and this won't be a season long distraction.

With the World Baseball Classic set to start in just a few weeks, the focus will eventually turn to actual baseball games being played. I, for one, can't wait. It'll be an interesting 2009 baseball season all across the board.
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati